The Society represents local interests to authorities such as RBKC, Thames Water and the Greater London Authority and acts on behalf of residents on issues such as inappropriate building development, traffic noise and illegal advertising.
Our vision is to:
- Protect our listed buildings and the architectural features that are important to the character of Norland.
- Retain a variety of local amenities and businesses.
- Enhance our open spaces, gardens and trees.
- Manage new development in such as way as to conserve local character.
- Reduce traffic noise and disturbance in residential areas.
- Make it easy for pedestrians to move safely and freely through Norland.
- Maintain social diversity.
- Encourage neighbourhood pride and local involvement of individuals and organisations.
NCS takes responsibility for your personal data seriously.
Your address and email address is stored by our Membership Secretary and Hon
Treasurer. Access to your personal data is password-protected and encrypted.
We will not pass on your details to any third party.
We will only contact you to collect subscriptions and to give you information of
news and events pertinent to the Norland Conservation Area.
We will delete your details when you advise us that you no longer wish to be a
Members have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about them.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org